Friday, January 13, 2017

TGIFF - Modern HST Sampler

Another 2016 WIP finished!  My Modern HST Sampler quilt top is finished and ready to be loved.  You can read more about my quilt top here.  Thanks again to Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts for hosting such a great QAL.






And as has become the norm lately, loop free-motion quilting for a quick finish.  I like the texture it gives the quilt.




The striped fabric I used for the binding is also on the back.



What have you finished this week?  Make sure you link up with one or more of the following:


Thank Goodness It's Finish Friday @ Devoted Quilter
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hand Quilts 
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 



19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Your loop quilting looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're definitely on a roll! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish Anja! I love all the gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had wondered how all the different blocks were going to work together; I really like that you just sewed the blocks together without sashing. Congratulations on another lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anja this is fabulous! Looks terrific on the line and on the grass...grass? Where's your snow?! Love a striped binding. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! on a wonderful finish. LOVE that stripy binding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome finish! I'm loving the texture from the quilting, it looks so cuddly. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous, Anja! The blocks look great together and the striped binding is the perfect finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a finish machine lately! That is a really fun looking modern quilt. The quilting looks great and the striped binding too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really pretty quilt. I love all the solids, and the colors are so soft. The striped binding is a fun touch and is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!! It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finish! I love the stippling, it gives such a great texture to the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your finish! It does give the quilt quite a nice texture. I think I may have to channel you this week and get my quilt on with this design. I need a quick easy over all finish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful! Love the quilting you did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!! It's so beautiful!! Thank you so much for sewing along this year, I've loved seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks gorgeous. I love a loopy all over pattern too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.