Friday, December 8, 2017

TGIFF - Skeleton Zippered Pouches

Time is running out for me to finish all my FAL 2017 Q4 goals.  Here are some fun skeleton zippered pouches.  Now I realize that I am late for Halloween 2017, or really early for Halloween 2018.  😊

This was a kit I purchased from Connecting Threads last year.  Although the kit was for two zippered pouches, there is enough fabric to make two more.


Two fun prints from Cotton + Steel.  The black print is by Rashida Coleman-Hale.


These will go in my stash to have on hand for a last-minute gift emergency.



Don't forgot to link up any bags you've made with Patti @  Elm Street Quilts for her annual Bag It linky party.  You have until December 15 to link up.

Elm Street Quilts


If you have a finish this week, share it with everyone:

Thank Goodness It's Finish Friday @ Devoted Quilter
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hand Quilts 
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 


17 comments:

  1. I am super impressed that you are already thinking about Halloween 2018 ;) I LOVE these fabrics. They certainly will make wonderful gifts when you need one in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute and it's awesome that you have enough left over to make a few more bags from those fun prints. Having some items like that on hand for gift giving is so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they are cute as they can be! And you zippers match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's what you were doing with the Halloween fabric! Love these, and how smart of you to have gifts made ahead of time for those moments when you can really use a gift with a personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! The perfect gift to have on hand, I need to try and do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pouches are so cute and super practical too! I love that pink fabric! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making zippered pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! Also, the thought of a gift-giving emergency made me smile :) That would have to be the best kind of emergency ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with these bags! Thanks for sharing as part of Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Veery cute bags! I'm especially impressed that you have an emergency stash of last-minute gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bags are so cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just too cute, I love the pink skeleton fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Halloween projects at Christmastime??? Tch tch Tch Anja!!!
    You might end up on the naughty list :-p

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both really cute pouches, Anja! What great gifts to have ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! There's something about a quick finish that is just so satisfying! That reminds me... I should try to finish SOMEthing one of these days! Yeeeesh! LOL Way to be super extra prepared for Halloween 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not usually a skeleton fan but these are cute! I love the idea of having a handmade gift already made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.