Thursday, May 28, 2015

TGIFF in Nova Scotia

It's Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday!  Being hosted here in Nova Scotia, Canada.  If you are visiting via the TGIFF link and have never visited before, welcome.  If you have been here before, welcome back.


To get to know me, please visit my post from the recent Meet Maritime Modern Blog Hop and my post from Blogathon Canada.

Let the fun begin!!

Here is a commissioned Transformer quilt finish:



I used my new long arm to do some FMQ stippling.



I am pleased with my FMQ efforts, and the customer was very happy.



Now it's time for your finishes.  Post your finish using the linkup below.  Don't forget to visit some of the other finishes and share some love and encouragement.  Please include a link and/or the TGIFF button in your post so your readers can also view all the great finishes.



16 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!!! Love all those blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! Thank you for hosting this week.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilting and a gorgeous quilt. Your customer will be so pleased! Nice work, Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Newfoundland! I love all the blues in that quilt. Thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on a pretty cool quilt--I love doing a meander on my longarm, very calming and soothing, like watching fish in a tank, ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This quilt is lovely and your quilting looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this quilt! You are so lucky to have a long arm! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great finish! The blues are so nice!
    Glad to see the Wee Wiggler was given a good workout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job, I love the monochromatic look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and the quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Transformer quilt! Your quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's amazing! lucky you having a longarm! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool transformer quilt. Look at you now taking commissions and long arming... it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's awesome Anja! The shot on the lawn really shows it off well. Great long arming.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome Quilt!
    *Found via 2015 New Quilt Bloggers Hop*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.