* four quilts in various stages of being pieced that I take to Sew Ins - still in progress - Perhaps if I'd stop starting new projects, these would be finished already.
* quilt-as-you-go pillows - tossed out - No more working on projects I don't enjoy.
* Gray Square Scramble - completed here
* Mini Lotus - completed here
* Seaside table runner - completed here
* Tankini table runner - completed here
* Doll quilt for goddaughter - completed here
* Wishes Quilt Along - changed my mind - other projects piqued my interest more
* Triangle Quilt Along - completed here
* Two Baby Quilts - completed here
* Night Sky from Jaybird Quilts - completed here - but only the quilt top - I haven't decided on how to quilt it, and I don't want to rush making a decision.
* Radiant Star (or Lone Star) - did not start as I couldn't decide on fabric and I lost interest in the pattern
* Plus Quilt - completed here
* Kona Sunset Charm Squares - completed here
* Quilt of Valour project - did not start as I did not find a pattern I wanted to use
* Fox and Friends from Sew Fresh Quilts - completed here
* Debby Kratovil's Block of the Month 2015 - did not start as I didn't choose fabric. I may complete in 2016.
* Charity quilts for our local children's hospital - completed here and here and here
* HST blocks for Maritime Modern Quilt Guild charity quilts - completed here
* Coiled fabric bowls - did not end up making more bowls
I started and completed other projects that were not on my original list. And the projects I didn't finish were as a result of my choosing not to make them.
I'm working on my list for 2016. The list is just a guideline to help keep me focused so I don't lose sight of projects.
I bid farewell to a wonderful 2015. And look forward to an even better 2016.