1. Highest Views - My Wonton quilt had 857 views. I love the patterns and rulers from Jaybird Quilts.
2. Second Highest Views - My Ebony Top 751 views. I've purchased some new patterns and fabric to make more clothing in 2019.
3. Most Proud - I rarely participate in challenges where you actually submit your project. But two Michael Miller challenges were due at the same time and used the same fabric -- Modern Guild Challenge and Sewtopia Challenge -- so I created Rainbow Star.
4. Challenges - I love being in my comfort zone, but I know we have to challenge ourselves in order to grow and learn. In 2018, I participated in Project Quilting where you created a project in one week. There are six challenges, and I did all six of them! I plan to participate again in 2019.
5. Book Blog Hops - I was fortunate and grateful to have been asked to participate in two book blog hops in 2018. I made the Celestial pattern from Modern Plus Sign Quilts book. And I made Catch a Falling Star from the Stash Statement book.
Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl is hosing her annual Planning Party. Last year, I set these goals -- didn't achieve them all, but I had a fun year. I didn't get all my fabric organized, but I have made progress by building shelves in the closet in my sewing room.
My plans for 2019 are:
- continue to organize my sewing room
- continue to clear up outstanding WIPs
- continue to challenge myself by trying new things
Here's to a creative 2019 for all of us. Happy New Year.