Wednesday, November 21, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Modern Plus Sampler QAL

I've been playing along with the Modern Plus Sampler QAL, which is being hosted by Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs and Paige @ Quilted Blooms.  My definition of playing along is sewing four months' of instructions in two days while at Sewtopia.  😀



I didn't intend to be so far behind, but I had to order a Kona colour online.  And then I went on vacation.  And then life just got in the way.  But I am now all caught up.

I'm using fabrics from my stash:  Kona Sky, Nautical (but I had to order more), Saffron, and Tiger Lily.  And a teal tone-on-tone and a white tone-on-tone for the last two colours.

Tribal Rows - two 10.5 x 63 inch rows and two 4.5 x 20.5 inch rows


Small Plus Area - 40  5-inch plus blocks


Transparency Plus Block - 14-inch block


Rick Rack Runner Areas - four 10 x 20.5 inch blocks



December's instructions will be released in two weeks.  Have you been playing along?  You can get a copy of the Modern Plus Sign Quilts book:



Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


7 comments:

  1. What a great grouping of colors! I have been enjoying playing along and it's great you were able to catch up during Sewtopia. It's really fun to see all your components together in one post; I don't know that I've looked at all mine together yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all those plus signs. Your quilt will be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty in the works. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Anja! It's amazing how fast we can get behind, but at least you're back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plus blocks so I know I'll love your sampler when you get it done. Congratulations on catching up! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! I love how your sampler is turning out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.