Friday, November 2, 2018

TGIFF - Rainbow Star

I finished my Michael Miller challenge!!  You can read about my progress and the challenge here.

I don't name my quilts because it doesn't interest me and because I can never come up with a name.  But I decided to name this one because I'm entering it in the challenge.  Not very creative, but this is Rainbow Star.


No fancy quilting...it's just a 20-inch wall hanging after all...and I was running out of time.  😃


Just a tiny piece of the Cotton Couture Peach in the binding.  Hash Dot Yellow and Blue were also included in the binding, so I can say that I used all the fabrics for both challenges in one project.


I just need to sew on the label and handing sleeve.



If you have a finish this week, consider sharing it at:

Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Devoted Quilter
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation





9 comments:

  1. Looks great Anja! Love the scrappy binding! I like the name you choose for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how it came together, Anja, and I like the scrappy binding. Rainbow Star is the perfect name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow Star looks nice on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I love a good scrappy binding :) I always struggle with naming my quilts too, so a lot of mine end up being not very interesting names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely quilt and Rainbow Star is the perfect name for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish and name. Love the colours. Happy and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scrappy binding adds a bit of playfulness to your traditional block. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bright colors! I think it is the perfect name for this one. I hate naming quilts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.