Monday, November 19, 2018

Classic Meets Modern BOM - The Final Blocks

It's the final month for making blocks for the Classic Meets Modern BOM hosted by Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation.



All my blocks are made with Kona:  White, Steel, Turquoise, Berry, Pool, Parrot, and Royal.

Two sets of Snowball blocks -- a set of three and a set of five.




And then three sets of Flying Geese.






Now to get all my blocks pieced together.  Check back next month for the finished quilt top.  I'll be looking for quilting suggestions. 

You can follow my progress:



5 comments:

  1. Those blocks are looking good. I can't wait to see them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching your progress on IG and I am supremely impressed. No suggestions from me. I am just here for the eye-candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you decide for the quilting it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see all these blocks go together! There really are some fun ones in there making me wish I would have participated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.