Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Classic Meets Modern BOM

I've made it to the fourth month of the Classic Meets Modern BOM hosted by Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation.  With just two blocks each month, it's easy to stay on track.


I'm using these Kona colours;  White, Steel, Turquoise, Berry, Pool, Parrot, and Royal.

This is Susannah, a 10.5-inch block.


Rolling Stone is a whopping 18.5 inches.  I'm loving the large blocks in this project.



You can follow my progress:

Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


13 comments:

  1. Dare I say, Big is better? It's shocking how much space larger blocks occupy in a design, and are really the same amount of work. I really like your palette on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that rolling stone block - I think I have the pattern somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colors! This quilt will be wonderful. Thank you for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your color palette! I like big blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big blocks are super satisfying, aren't they? It is going to be fun to see all your blocks come together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome progress! Can't wait to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I like that big rolling stone block!! I really like the color scheme also!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these blocks and the colours are right on ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that rolling stone block - I think I have the pattern somewhere

    กำถั่ว
    Gclub

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the colours you are using! And yes - big blocks are super fun! I can’t wait to see how they all go together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great Anja! Seeing the Kona colours makes me want to make some too; I'le loved Rolling Stone for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color choices in this new block!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.