Friday, April 27, 2018

TGIFF - Becca Bags

Making Becca bags was my April One Monthly Goal, as well as one of my FAL 2018 Q2 goals.  I really like this pattern and the zipper technique.

I coordinated Kona Limelight and Cobblestone for the lining to showcase these great fabrics from New Zealand.




There's not a lot to say about these fabrics -- they speak for themselves.  I still have half a fat quarter of each one, so I'll have to decide what else I can make.





I'm linking up with the following:

Thank Goodness It's Finish Friday @ Celtic Thistle Stitches
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hand Quilts 
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 


18 comments:

  1. Pretty and practical....got to be happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bags Anja, and the fabrics do speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just wonderful bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are definitely stunning fabrics and perfect to use for these bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabrics you used. Was hoping the first one was one you got in Halifax. I would have ordered some. 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are summery, vacationy, kiwi-ish bags! I've never tried this pattern, and I'm intriqued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great use for those special fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I live in New Zealand and recognize all of those fabrics. Did you come down here for a holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bags! Great use of the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been so busy. What a lovely way to showcase your cute fabrics, I especially love the flip flops, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEED bags. I really do. For epp, for knitting, for everything. I need to get started, yours are great

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. My wife's name is Anja!

    I love these very much. IF You do not care, I give here quilted handbags from Finland.

    Quilted hand bags and toiletry bags

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like these bags, such awesome prints on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so cute. I am fascinated to learn where you find the loop-around zippers. I do not think I have seen them in the shops, or are they simply normal zippers that have been cleverly reassembled?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to make that pattern one of these days; the zipper fascinates me. Great flip flops print especially!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great bags, and you're right, the fabrics speak volumes! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2018 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.