Wednesday, August 15, 2018

WIP Wednesday - August Blocks of the Classic Meets Modern BOM

We've made it to the eighth month of the Classic Meets Modern BOM hosted by Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation.



I'm using the following Kona colours:  White, Steel, Turquoise, Berry, Pool, Parrot, and Royal.

Dutch Pinwheel is a 10.5-inch block.  Lots of HSTs and a few Flying Geese...a fun block to make.



Chevron Diamonds is also a 10.5-inch block.  This block is made with Flying Geese.


I've been enjoying this leisurely-paced BOM -- it's not too much work each month, and it's been fun making all these new-to-me blocks.

You can follow my progress:

Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


5 comments:

  1. Looking good! Having monthly progress is a pretty great pace, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this! I really love that yummy purple :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are beginning to add up! I know I’ll be sorry I didn’t join in when I see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying seeing these blocks each month! Keep up the good work. Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss. Remember we are on Thursday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.