Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Classic Meets Modern BOM

It's the fifth month of the Classic Meets Modern BOM hosted by Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation.  If you want to play along, there's lots of time to join the fun.



Crossroads is a 6.5-inch block.  There were two blocks to make this month.


Double Arrow is a 12.5-inch block.


I've been using these Kona colours for my blocks:  White, Steel, Turquoise, Berry, Pool, Parrot, and Royal.


You can follow my progress:

Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


6 comments:

  1. Interesting construction method for the Crossroads blocks. (I'm so old school, sometimes I surprise myself!) But I love the colours in those two. And yay for making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anja, I enjoyed going back and looking at all the blocks you have made for this QAL. They will look great when it's all said and done! Just a heads up for you that the link for the April post is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks! I love your color palette. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are staying really up to date! Looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! Congrats on staying on top of it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.