Wednesday, December 12, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Stellar Stars BOM

It's Day 12 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

I am so far behind in my Stellar Stars BOM.  I'm still working on April's blocks.


There were 16 small flying geese blocks.  And when I took this photo, I saw that I trimmed one of the blocks on the sew line, not the cut line.  Drat......


I finished one of the large flying geese blocks.  Only 15 more to go.


And there's still a 12.5-inch paper pieced block to do.  All but the small yellow block were paper pieced.

I think it's safe to say that I will not finish this BOM before the end of the year.




2 comments:

  1. I like the colorway you are working with. Bummer about being of with your trim. I have done that on many occasions myself. I hope you had plenty of fabric to compensate for the miscut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.