Thursday, December 6, 2018

OMG - December Goal

It's the final OMG goal setting for 2018.  One Monthly Goal is hosted by Patty @ Elm Street Quilts, and there are prizes!  It's a great monthly motivator to help you move forward and make progress on projects.


It's so easy to get sidetracked with life and other projects...can you say, squirrel!!!  😊  My December goal is simple:  piece all my blocks for the Classic Meets Modern BOM.   I had hoped to get that done in November, but....well...you know how it is.


Here are a few of my favourite blocks:




Click here if you want to see all my blocks.  Or you can wait until I reveal the pieced quilt top.



✔ Day 6 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.



7 comments:

  1. Your blocks a beautiful! I can't wait to see your finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck achieving your OMG! Your blocks are beautiful and will look so nice all together! I’m looking forward to seeing this finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These blocks are great - love the colors you are using. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project! (And how fun you are doing the 31 day blog challenge!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are just AWESOME!! Cannot wait to see this all come together. I should write up a OMG but hey, I'm in Florida, and quilting seems far away....which it is LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are looking wonderful Anja! I know someone else working on those and your styles are so different. It will be fun to see how they both finish up and if indeed, they are different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.