Thursday, December 13, 2018

Playing with Curves

I'm almost to the halfway point of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

I've been enjoying sewing with curves in recent months (see here and here).  These were left over from a block I recently made, but I just realized that I didn't take a photo of the block, and it has now been sent with my application to become an Island Batik Ambassador.


These are 4-inch blocks.


This layout doesn't impress me much.


So I think I'm going with this layout, just like my Potter's Wheel pillow (but those were smaller blocks).




✔ Day 13 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Your 4 inch curves look great! I like the twisted twine looking layout, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twisty layout, too :) Congratulations on doing so well with the blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.