Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Credit Card Holder

We're on Day 18 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.  It's hard to believe that Christmas is one week away.

Two years ago, I made a credit card holder.  I found it too big for my purse, and there were many empty slots.  So I decided to modify the tutorial -- I deleted one row in the outer section and two rows in the inner section.


I'm too tired to move my cards over tonight.  We've had a small snow storm today, but enough that it required shovelling.  I hate shovelling, but even more, I hate having to park my car on the street in order to shovel the driveway after a long day of work.  It's dark, and I'm tired...luckily, the snow was light, and it didn't take too long. So supper was late, which mean sewing was late.


Since I didn't want to cut any yardage, it's a colourful project from the scrap bag.


We have new parking cards for work that require using it to enter and exit the parking lot.  So I need to have my card handy at all times.  I spent time Sunday working out the math for an added pocket...and then I forgot to sew it on tonight.  Sigh....  So I hand stitched it on.


Time for a hot bath and then off to bed.



3 comments:

  1. Anja, this is a very cute wallet. Even the hand sewn outer pocket!
    You sound so tired - hope you got off to bed at a reasonable time. No fun coming home and shoveling snow. Boo to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea to add the outer pocket and hand sewing it on. Now as to the snow you keep it, don't want it no thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having your parking card on the outside is a brilliant change. I hope you got some good rest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.