Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl is hosting a 2016 Planning Party. It's an opportunity to think about goals, plans, and wishes for the coming year.
Reflecting back on 2015 and looking forward to 2016, I plan to to accomplish the following:
1. I will organize my sewing room (and keep it organized). I have been slowing sorting through my fabric and organizing it by colour.
2. I will continue to make charity quilts for our local children's hospital. They are also in need of larger quilts for teens in the mental health section, so I will ensure that I make at least one twin size.
3. I will update my blog and learn more about how to improve the look, such as a custom logo/header.
4. I will continue to try new things. I have already joined the Mighty Lucky Quilting Club and Stash Bee.
5. I will make pattern for the block I designed, Floored.
Have you set your goals for 2016?