Although I spent a lot of time in my sewing room today, there wasn't a great deal of sewing going on.
I love the Open Wide Zippered Pouch that I made yesterday, so I decided to make the medium size. I think I see an addiction in my future. I then went searching through my stash to find some coordinating fabrics to make two pouches for Christmas stocking stuffers. Definitely on the road to addiction.
To reinforce said addiction, I decided I needed one of the zippered pouches I made for the swap with the Victoria Modern Quilt Guild. Check it out here. So back to the stash to find more fabric. Then on to cutting up the fusible interfacing that was purchased to make fabric storage bins (check them out here) -- I didn't want to buy more if there was enough in the house.
Two plus pillows have been sitting on the design wall all week long. They coordinate with the quilt that was finished yesterday, so time to get those finished as well.
Back yet again to the fabric stash to put together two baby quilts. Fabric is now all cut and one quilt is on the design wall.
After all the searching for fabric, I decided I didn't want to use the fabric I had chosen for the zippered pouch. So back to the stash tomorrow.
As I was searching through the fabric (and there really isn't a great deal of it), I sadly realized just how disorganized it is. I knew it wasn't organized the best it could be, but didn't realize just how bad it was. Task for the week: organize the fabric. And maybe make some more pouches....