Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Finish - August ALYOF Goal Achieved

TGIFF!!!  A Friday Finish, which is also my August goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes.  My goal was to piece and complete a Plus Quilt.  Goal achieved!

Denyse Schmidt prints mixed with Kona solids:

Kona:  Baby Blue, Curry, Cappuccino, Pistachio, Raffia, and School Bus.


There were some leftover squares, so I made a small baby quilt.



Linking up my finish with ALYOF:



And also linking up with:

TGIFF hosted by Kelly @ Quilt Infatuation

Finish it up Friday hosted by Crazy Mom Quilts




8 comments:

  1. Not just one but two finishes? Awesome and congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you this week.... this turned out super! And you got a bonus (plus, ha, get it?!...okay okay I'm tired) in the baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Plus quilt and the baby one is cute too :) Congrats on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A finish and a bonus who could ask for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finishes and I admire the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BT really liked the little one! I like em both! Good for for meeting another ALYOF goal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Plus quilts! And I really like the colours in yours. Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job meeting your August goal! I did, too! So glad to finally have a finish. I bit off a little more than I could chew this summer! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.