Saturday, October 27, 2018

Show Off Saturday - Sewtopia Swap

Sewtopia is being hosted in Boston next month.  Boston is about a 10-hour drive from Nova Scotia, so three of us are heading down.  Road trip!

There's an optional swap that I've decided to participate in.  The Lined Drawstring Bag by In Color Order is a favourite of mine.

This is the Tiny Bag.


And this is the Everything Bag.


I hope whoever receives these enjoys the goodies inside the bags.


This event is an open sew (rather than instructors) with a shop hop.  I've finally decided on three projects to take with me.  I don't know how much I'll accomplish, but I'd rather have too many projects than not enough.



If you have a finish this week, consider sharing it at:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Celtic Thistle Stitches
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict 
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation




8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time at Sewtopia! I am sure that whoever receives your bags will be pleased. I know I would be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going on a road trip, my favourite thing to do. Have a great time! Love your bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have a blast at sewtopia...one day I may get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your bags will be received with lots of ๐Ÿ˜ฎ OMGs. Are you taking two trouble makers with you? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You and your girlfriends will have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about all the fun you had while you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a fun time! Ten hours is a long drive but with friends and visiting, it will pass quickly. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes, you just need a good road trip. Have fun and get lots done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.