Wednesday, August 14, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Jelly Roll Waves Quilt

I've been playing along with the Jelly Roll Waves Quilt Along hosted by Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts.

Here are my first set of rainbow blocks.


Next time, I think I'll do a coordinated colour scheme.


The blocks do piece together easily and quickly, but you have to match the seams.


A few more blocks, and then there was a quilt top.



Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


8 comments:

  1. Love the colours. Will be bright and cheery in the cold dark days coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the waves that are formed when blocks are joined!
    (It would make a great very hungry caterpillar too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these fun colours in your quilt. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the colours in your quilt - a kind of dusky rainbow :-) I found my quilt top went together quickly too. Your seam joins are very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors in this and I agree--it's like a muted rainbow. Can't wait to see the finish! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.