Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Quilter's Planner 2020 Block of the Month

Are you playing along with the Quilter's Planner 2020 Block of the Month Sampler Sew Along?

I'm using Kona colours for the Fresh colourway:  Breakers, Sea Glass, Creamsicle, Wasabi, Nectarine, and Aruba.  I've been sewing the blocks on my Singer Featherweight, and this is my January 14.5-inch block.


The blocks are easy to piece and don't take long to sew.  Here's the February block.


I've finished the March block only a few days into March.  😊




The Quilter's Planner



Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


4 comments:

  1. The colours look good together, they are going to make a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery - looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great colors! Simple blocks but that's what makes them fun! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.