Thursday, March 19, 2020

TGIFF - Do Good Things

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday here on the east coast of Canada.  TGIFF is an opportunity to showcase your finish from this week and to see what others are creating (and to share some quilty love).



It has been an interesting week around the world.  Now is the time for us to do good things and to look out for our neighbours.

One of my goals this year is to sew my stash and to make little gifts for friends.  You may recall that I love the Open Wide Zippered Pouch tutorial by Noodlehead.  I've made another one using Toronto Raptors fabric.


I don't know when I'll be able to get the post office to send this off, along with all the lined drawstring bags I've recently made.



I've been working all week, with little time for sewing.  But I know there were many people at home sewing this week.  What did you finish this week?

Link up your blog or Instagram post showing your finish by using the linkup below.  Don't forget to visit a few blogs to spread some quilty love and encouragement.  Please include the TGIFF button or a link to the TGIFF blog in your blog post so your followers can also view all the great finishes.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


9 comments:

  1. Lovely little zip bag! I have a finish to post tomorrow - I’ll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag...must give that open wide zippered pouch a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy times we are living in! It has been tough staying home and social distancing, but it's a necessary step we all have to do for yourself and others. It does give many of more time to sew and use our stash...thank goodness we have our stashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anja, thanks for hosting TGIFF. I bet there's a Raptor's fan who will be thrilled with the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous that you live in Nova Scotia. That corner of Canada really holds my interest. Thans you for hosting TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute little bag! I was working at home all week, but somehow ended-up working more hours than I normally do so not much extra time for sewing. Managing a team during these highly stressful and emotional times isn't easy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, shoot thought I would be here before it ended. I even kept it "unread" but it is Sunday night. Staying in place has been a time warp of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bag! Those are always so handy. Is there a list somewhere that tells who is hosting TGIFF? I missed out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.