Wednesday, May 13, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Centred QAL

Have you been sewing along with Sandra @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon for her Centred QAL?  The blocks are easy to piece, so there's still lots of of time to join in.

I choose Island Batik fabrics, and I love how the blocks are coming together.


These are Block A (four) and Block B (four).


Here are Block A2 (two) and Block A3 (two).  Blocks B2 and B3 will be released this Friday.


We'll have a month to piece our blocks before the final link up on June 15.  I need to start thinking about a backing and a quilting plan.


Linking up with:

Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


8 comments:

  1. It'll be ready for quilting soon; I'm surprised to not see any orange in the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Anja. Its amazing how quickly this one went together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fantastic! Love the Island Batiks you used!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric choices, but then who wouldn't; Island Batik colours are so beautiful. And well, blue?!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the same thought as Yvonne - no orange? :-) This is going to be a lovely quilt Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blues! I'm playing along and hope to sew my top together tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blue batiks! Looks like a fun QAL. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. Be sure to drop by the blog tomorrow to link up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.