Wednesday, July 6, 2022

WIP Wednesday - Quilt Tops

Now that I'm back in my house, it's time to get back on track with sewing.  I've been accumulating quilt tops that now need to be quilted.   I also need to make a list of projects that I'm working and what needs to be done to move them to quilt top status.

Here is my list of 12 quilt tops.

Morewood Mystery Quilt - This is the 2020-2021 Mystery QAL hosted by Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs.  I'm still piecing the top for the 2021-2022 Mystery QAL project, and the 2022-2023 Mystery QAL starts tomorrow.  To say I am behind is an understatement. 😂



Storm at Sea - I created this Storm at Sea quilt using the Calm Lagoon fabric collection created for Sherry @ Powered by Quilting.  I think I am going to quilt wavy lines.



Posh Santa - This is a pattern by Sew Kind of Wonderful, using the Quick Curve Ruler.  I didn't get it quilted for Christmas last year.  Let's see if I can get it finished for this Christmas.



Reflection - This is a pattern by Bea @ Beaquilter.  I forgot to share my version when she released the pattern.



Follow Your Own Path - This was the 2021 annual QAL hosted by Sandra @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon.  I have the backing for this quilt top, but I haven't decided on a quilting plan.



Rising Star - This was a QAL hosted by Bea @ Beaquilter.  I did not finish during the QAL earlier this year.  This will be my new sofa quilt.  I'm going to put minky on the back, but I don't have a quilting plan yet.



Lots of Hugs - I tested this pattern for Cindy at Stitchin at Home.  The pattern has not yet been released, so I can't share a photo.

Turning Wheels - I was fortunate to test a pattern for Jen @ Patterns by Jen, but I wasn't able to get the top quilted in time for the pattern release last month.



Pop Star - This was the 2022 annual QAL hosted by Sandra @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon.  I need to figure out how to quilt this.



Planview - This was a QAL hosted by Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl.  Although I was a late starting, I managed to finish by the link up deadline and won a prize.



A Roll of the Dice - This is a new pattern by Sandra @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon which she released in early June.  You can purchase the pattern here.  I have no ideas on how to quilt this.



MMQG BOM - Dena and I created a BOM for our quilt guild, Maritime Modern Quilt Guild.  I'm using Kona White, Black, Steel, and Chartreuse.  You'll have to wait until the end of the year for the reveal.


5 comments:

  1. Well I look forward to seeing lots of beautiful quilt finishes as you work through this list. I don't think I can say this enough: welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you're back home and in your comfort zone. I see lots of finishes ahead for those beautiful tops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your quilts are lovely - you've been busy! I especially like the Morewood Mystery quilt. The colors work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mini quilt show! Beautiful eye candy! It'll be fun to see them when they are quilted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing list of beautiful quilts!! and YAY!!! Back in the house!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.