Wednesday, April 5, 2023

WIP Wednesday - Melodic Mystery QAL

Did you sew along with Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs for her Melodic Mystery QAL?  I love the slow monthly pace, and I've mostly kept up.  And now I have a finished quilt top to share.

I paired Kona Chartreuse and Storm with two prints.


It makes sense for the low volume to be the outer border as it is the sashing fabric, but I don't think I like it.


I have no idea how I will quilt this, and sadly it is now quilt top #19 in the pile waiting to be quilted.  I think I'll bind it with Kona Storm.



Cheryl's annual mystery QAL starts in July.  Make sure you're following her so you don't miss out.

3 comments:

  1. I think using storm as a wide, chunky binding might be a fun way to frame out the light outer borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you against adding another border, no reason not to, unless you don't want to. It is a great top and I am sure. you will come up with a solution you love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.