Thursday, September 12, 2024

TGIFF - Drawstring Bags

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (TGIFF).  TGIFF is the opportunity to share your finish from this week.  You can find out who is hosting each week by heading over to the TGIFF blog.

Things have been hectic at work, so my sewing time has been limited.  I did manage to few a few drawstring bags.  The pattern is by Kandou Patterns.  I purchased a kit while at Sewtopia Milwaukee earlier this year.  This is the medium size with leather strap.


I was creative with my cutting, so I could make the small size as well.  I just needed to add a Kona solid from my stash to make the inside pockets on both bags.


This is the small size, with the strap made from fabric.  I prefer the fabric strap as the leather one is a bit stiff.


A different Kona solid for these inside pockets.


The pattern was easy to follow, and the bags sewed up quickly.


It's time for you to link up your finishes from this week.  Please visit a few of the link ups to get some inspiration and to share some quilty love. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. The bag is so cute, the contrasting fabric inside the bag looks very nice, love it! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little bags, Anja! Sometimes when life is hectic those quick makes are exactly what we need. I hope things settle down for you at work soon. Thanks for hosting TGIFF today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag - it is adorable. Meant to link up but it will have to be this week's...I am so behind, again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.