Thursday, September 19, 2024

TGIFF - HST Baby Quilt

Welcome to Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (TGIFF).  TGIFF is the opportunity to share your finish from this week.  You can find out who is hosting each week by heading over to the TGIFF blog.

This week's finish is a long overdue UFO.  I started a temperature quilt in 2020, but life happened, and I didn't get any further than June 30.  I was tidying up my sewing room and finally decided that I was not going to finish this project and put in the garbage can.  Luckily, I immediately had an idea to turn it into a baby quilt. 


I quilted diagonal lines in a light yellow thread.


I found a piece of minky in my stash that was just the right size.  That rarely happens.  I forgot how much I love the softness of minky on the back of a quilt.


I used Kona Poppy for the binding.  The quilt has already been gifted and is being loved.



It's time for you to link up your finishes from this week.  Please visit a few of the link ups to get some inspiration and to share some quilty love. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.