Welcome back to Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (TGIFF). TGIFF is the opportunity to share your finishes from this week. You can find out who is hosting each week by heading over to the TGIFF blog.
At Sewtopia events, there is an orphan table where you can leave unwanted blocks, projects, notions, etc. This way, the items could make their way to a new home.
At Sewtopia Ann Arbor 2026, I found some 6-inch HSTs on the orphan table. I loved the colours and the dinosaur print, so I took the blocks and pieced them into a quilt that weekend.
I had to be creative with the layout based on the number of blocks that I had.
These were the two variations of blocks, and there were only a few of the dinosaur HSTs. I assume there were leftover blocks from a larger project.
I did a quick all over stipple for a quick finish. Now I have a baby quilt at the ready should the need arise.
It's time for you to link up your finishes from this week. Please also visit a few of the link ups to get some inspiration and to share some quilty love with other makers. ♥
Pattern: none
Size: 31 x 31 inches
Started: April 10, 2026
Completed: June 28, 2026
Techniques: machine piecing
Quilting: free-motion quilting
Techniques: machine piecing
Quilting: free-motion quilting
Fabric: unknown
Binding: Kona Everglade
Thread: Finesse #3022 Eucalyptus Green
Batting: Hobbs Batting
Batting: Hobbs Batting




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.