Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday...Oops...Finish Wednesday

Attempts to sew for the past two evenings have been thwarted by life, but I managed to work on a few zippered pouches this evening.  Christmas music was blasting throughout the house, and I must have gotten caught up with the music because next thing you know, zippered pouches finished.

I have been hoarding my Robert Kaufman Girl Scouts of USA fat quarters for two years, so decided to break them out and play with them.

Who will be receiving these?

Thin Mints

Samoas (my favourite!) and Tagalongs

Thin Mints and Trefoils 

Even though my WIP's turned into finished products, I'm linking up with:

5 comments:

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.