Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Only two handmade gifts for Christmas this year.  And I just realized that I forgot to take a photo of one of them -- and I delivered the gift today.

Here is a zippered pouch for my boss, CJW:



The prints on the front were used in the quilt I made for her birthday earlier this year.  You can read about the quilt here.  I also made matching pillows using the Wings of Eagle pattern from her quilt.  I can't wait for spring when it stays light out longer so I can take photos when I finish projects in the evening.

Well, it's time to take a little break and enjoy the Christmas holiday.  May the Christmas season fill your home with joy; your heart with love; and your life with laughter.

Linking up with:

http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/2014/12/wip-wednesday-173-tn.html



MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR


4 comments:

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.