All the projects I wanted to complete by the end of 2014 did not get finished. But I'm okay with that. There are three projects that I want to save for Sew In days with Maritime Modern Quilt Guild. I prefer piecing projects when I'm sewing away from home. Two projects are sandwiched and ready to be quilted. There is one project that I'm not sure how to quilt, and I finished this one:
|Quick photo in the rain|
Finished late afternoon today, amidst a snow/rain storm. I wanted to get some photos before it got dark. The rain seemed to slow a bit, so I ran out into the backyard. But sadly only had a few minutes before the rain quickened.
|And now it's really raining so had to hurry.|
No, QJ...I don't know what Kona colours I used other than Silver for the background. I suspect the green is Chartreuse. I'll have to figure out the colours so I can check them off on my new Kona colour check list.
UPDATE: Kona colours are School Bus, Pomegranate, Turquoise, Chartreuse, and Silver.
My 2015 project list hasn't made it to paper yet, although I do have some ideas.
- Seaside table runner by Jaybird Quilts - The fabric is cut and ready to be sewn. I'm not really a fan of table runners, but they do add something to a dining room table.
- Mini Lotus by Jaybird Quilts. I won the pattern and mini Hex N More through an online contest. I'm hoping I have enough fabric from the Seaside table runner to make a matching wall hanging.
- Radiant Star. Thanks to my MMQG members for identifying the pattern in a photo of a quilt that I liked.
- Tankini table runner by Atkinson Designs. I made the Merry-Go-Round table runner for a Bee Christmas gift, so I thought I'd try another pattern.
- Wishes Quilt Along by Fat Quarter Club. I purchased the fabric but somehow lost sight of this project. Better late than never.
I need to figure out what gifts I'll be making this year so I won't be scrambling at the last minute.