Carry Over WIP's:
- five charity quilts (two are sandwiched and ready to quilt; three need to be sandwiched and then quilted)
- four quilts in various stages of being pieced that I take to Sew Ins
- quilt-as-you-go pillows that I am not enjoying -- I hate to waste fabric, but I'm thinking of tossing this WIP and trying another QAYG pillow project.
- Gray Square Scramble - not sure know how to quilt - Would love to hear your suggestions.
Now on to the new 2015 list:
Projects Already Started:
- Mini Lotus wall hanging - fabric is cut - piecing in progress
Seaside table runner- completed Tankini table runner- completed Doll quilt for goddaughter- completed
- Wishes Quilt Along - fabric needs to be cut and then start piecing
- Triangle Quilt Along - fabric is cut - need to start piecing
- Two Baby Quilts - fabric is cut - need to start piecing
Projects to Start:
- Night Sky from Jaybird Quilts - fabric needs to be cut and then start piecing
- Radiant Star (or Lone Star) - need to calculate fabric requirements and find fabric
- Plus Quilt - need a few more coordinating fabrics
- Kona Sunset Charm Squares - need to decide on a pattern
- Quilt of Valour project
- Fox and Friends from Sew Fresh Quilts - need to purchase the pattern
- Debby Kratovil's Block of the Month 2015 - I'm drawn to this, so might give it a try.
- Charity quilts for our local children's hospital
- HST blocks for Maritime Modern Quilt Guild charity quilts
- Coiled fabric bowls
I'm sure more items will be added throughout the year as I see new projects that I MUST try. I may not finish everything on this list, but I'm okay with that. The list is to keep me focused and on track.
Linking up with: