Friday, January 16, 2015

Double Finish Friday!

Give this girl a gold star...make that two gold stars!!  Two finishes to brag about.

Thanks for the suggestions on how to quilt the Seaside table runner. Zig zag quilting was the winner, which was my first thought.


This was my first attempt using Jaybird Quilts' Sidekick ruler.  Great ruler, with lots of versatility.

On to the Atkinson Designs table runner.  The Hex N More ruler came in handy for cutting the triangles.

That's Kona Curry in case you were wondering.

This project was quick to cut out and just as quick to piece - will definitely use this pattern again.


Two projects completed on my 2015 to-do list (which is still not fully finalized).  What a great way to start the year.  Hoping to continue this quilting high and finish the Mini Lotus this weekend.

Linking up with TGIFF, which is being hosted by Val over at Val's Quilting Studio:



4 comments:

  1. ANd you should brag...two finishes in one week!! CONGRATS! I esp love the design and colors of the seoncd table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just cruzin'! You were right about the quilting on the orange runner, it relly suits the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great runners and congrats on two finishes! :) I have the Side Kick, love that ruler. I have the hex and more too. . . it's still in the package :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I absolutely love the red table runner. Congrats on your finishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.