Friday, March 16, 2018

TGIFF - Sweetpea Pod

Part two of my Craftsy class by Joan Hawley -- Zippered Bags with a Twist -- is the Sweetpea Pod.  It's a great pattern, and I like the zipper technique.  Another finish of my FAL 2018 Q1 goals.  Click here to see the Becca Bag I made last week.

I love that there are no zipper tabs to make and no messy zipper ends.  Surprisingly, the zipper technique is easy.


Although this is a great pattern, I really don't like the pouch.  They're too small, and I don't like the shape.


These would make great gifts, and I'll add them to my ever-growing pile of projects with no final destination.



I will definitely make more Becca Bags.


If you have a finish this week, here's your chance to share it with everyone:

Thank Goodness It's Finish Friday @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon
Finish It Up Friday @ Crazy Mom Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hand Quilts 
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation 


8 comments:

  1. I like the becca bag too! your pea pods are adorable though small!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I think they would be great gifts for kids. A small pouch to hold their change in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your pea pods. How many clips do you have in them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know on the size and shape, but I kinda think they're cute! Change purses maybe? Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried that zipper technique yet. I want to, though! I like your fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These do look super interesting because of the shape. And they look nice overall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, and small bags can sometimes be handy to keep tiny items together when otherwise they might be lost. On behalf of the hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.