Monday, March 19, 2018

Top 60 Canada Quilting Blogs

I quilt because it's fun and it helps relieve stress.  Blogging is a way to keep track of what I'm making and to keep me focused on finishing projects.

Imagine my surprise when an e-mail arrived advising that I had been selected as one of the Top 60 Canada Quilting Blogs on the web.  Wait...what??  Me???  So I click on the link, and there I am -- #48 on the list.


 Canada Quilting Blogs

I feel so honoured and privileged to be on the list.  My purpose in blogging is not to be praised or to receive awards, but it sure is nice to be recognized.

I am fortunate to be recognized along with some great bloggers, including some friends:

Linda @ Scrapmaster -- #30 on the list

Leanne @ Devoted Quilter - #31 on the list

Lesley @ The Cuddle Quilter - #14 on the list


There are other bloggers on the list that I do follow, but there are a lot of blogs that I was not aware of.  Go Canada! 

I hope you click on the link and join me in checking out some Canadian bloggers.


10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Anja!!! This is a very cool accomplishment. I haven't been able to get much computer reading time, but I always enjoy coming to your blog. On a side note, David ask the other night if we were ever going to work on the bee blocks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome. Congratulations! I am going to enjoy going through the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anja! You are in some pretty good company, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great Anja! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congratulations! What an honor! Speaking personally, I can't really say I am surprised though. You do a great job with your sewing and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a well deserved honor, congratulations to you and your quilty friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! And the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Anja!! Always great to celebrate sister and fellow (if there are any guys on the list) Canadian quilter/bloggers. As per Tish's comment, my fault...but as of yesterday I'm caught up with everyone now. Maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Anja! I was rather shocked too...and completely forgot about writing about it on my blog. Thanks for the reminder that I should do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.