Saturday, July 27, 2019

Island Batik Ambassador - Box #2

Note:  All products in this post were given to me by Island Batik as part of their Ambassador program.

I happened to be home two weeks ago when this huge box was delivered.  😊  It was my second box of goodies from Island Batik.


My first peak inside -- look at those colours.  💛


Island Batik was very generous in providing lots of fabrics.  I received 20 fat quarters of Blueberry Patch.


Eight half-yards of Batik Foundations Bundle - Summer colours.


Eight half-yards of Batik Foundations Bundle - Spring colours.


A package of 2.5-inch strips plus two yards of the yellow print and two yards of the mermaid print. 


A package of 10-inch square and two yards of the light purple and two yards of the dark purple.


4 yards each of the Black, White, and Grey solids.


And 4 yards of Sprinkles from the Neutrals line.


Three spools of 50 wt Aurifil thread.


Accuquilt provided a Block on Board bear's paw die -- the entire block can be cut with this die.


Hobbs Batting was generous as well, providing a cotton/wool blend, a wool batting, and a queen natural cotton batting.



Thank you to Island Batik, Aurifil, Accuquilt, and Hobbs Batting for their generousity.

Stay tuned to see what I make for the remainder of the year.  I have five more challenges:

  • August - a lap-sized quilt using a star quilt block pattern
  • September - a juvenile inspired quilt using the Accuquilt Block on Board
  • October - a holiday runner or table topper using applique
  • November - a lap-sized or larger quilt with the theme:  A Piece of....
  • December - bring 3D into a project by any method




3 comments:

  1. You have some beauties there Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful things, once again, from Island Batik. I am working with enchanted forest now and love it. I too got mermaid cove and love that one. It will be a fun second half!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.