My first peak inside -- look at those colours. 💛
Island Batik was very generous in providing lots of fabrics. I received 20 fat quarters of Blueberry Patch.
Eight half-yards of Batik Foundations Bundle - Summer colours.
Eight half-yards of Batik Foundations Bundle - Spring colours.
A package of 2.5-inch strips plus two yards of the yellow print and two yards of the mermaid print.
A package of 10-inch square and two yards of the light purple and two yards of the dark purple.
4 yards each of the Black, White, and Grey solids.
And 4 yards of Sprinkles from the Neutrals line.
Three spools of 50 wt Aurifil thread.
Accuquilt provided a Block on Board bear's paw die -- the entire block can be cut with this die.
Hobbs Batting was generous as well, providing a cotton/wool blend, a wool batting, and a queen natural cotton batting.
Thank you to Island Batik, Aurifil, Accuquilt, and Hobbs Batting for their generousity.
Stay tuned to see what I make for the remainder of the year. I have five more challenges:
- August - a lap-sized quilt using a star quilt block pattern
- September - a juvenile inspired quilt using the Accuquilt Block on Board
- October - a holiday runner or table topper using applique
- November - a lap-sized or larger quilt with the theme: A Piece of....
- December - bring 3D into a project by any method