Friday, September 13, 2019

TGIFF - Trinket Finish

I participated in the Alison Glass Trinket Sew Along earlier this year.  I finally quilted my finished top.

I made one of each of the 40 blocks, so my quilt finishes 32 x 39.5 inches.  Each paper pieced block finishes at 4 inches.


This was a good project to keep on top of my paper piecing skills.


I quilted an all-over loopy motif in grey thread.


This quilt will join my pile with the hopes of finding it's forever home soon.



I'm hoping to get back to routine after Hurrican Dorian hit last weekwns.  I was without power at home for two days and without cell and landline phone service.  And then two days this week, we had no power at work.  It's been a long challenging week, but I am grateful that I had no damage to my house.  But I am now looking to purchase a generator.


I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ The Scrappy Camper
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict 
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty 
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the tiny blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I hope everything is okay up there. The pictures that we have received on the different news programs shows such tragic destruction. Yes, I suppose a generator would come in very handy. As for your quilt; what a delight to the eyes it is. There is so much fun and whimsy to be seen. The all-over loopy quilting design you imagined is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt! Glad to hear you made it through Dorian, and yes a generator is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute quilt! I am sure it will find a home quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting quilt Anna! All the different blocks are fun to look at and only 4” makes it even more fun. And I think a generator sounds like a great idea! Best wishes. S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had such troubles during/after Dorian. I love this quilt and do hope it finds a perfect home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally? You got it done within a year I’d say that’s excellent! I have yet to even put my hundred Tula pink blocks into a flimsy! I love how this turned out and yay for slowly getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! It is a terrific feeling to finish this Trinket quilt. Ask me how I know :-D It will make some kid very happy and will provide hours of fun looking at all the bright fabrics and interesting shapes. Love your loopy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This quilt looks beautiful! I really like the colors you have chosen. I love your blog and your work. I'm glad that I can get inspiration from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, Anja! We lost power for 4 days. It took 2 weeks to clean up my yard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.