Wednesday, November 27, 2019

WIP Wednesday - Mosaic Mystery Quilt Along

I've been sewing along with Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs for her mystery QAL -- Mosaic Mystery Quilt.  I have participated in all but one of Cheryl's mystery QALs, and she does not disappoint.  There is still time to join in.  😊

Cutting was done back in August, so I forgot there were 2-inch squares to sew.  Oh my...I forced myself to sew them in one sitting as I was afraid I might not come back to them.  LOL


After sewing a couple of bias edges, I decided to glue baste.  Definitely better results.


And then there were 16 finished blocks -- 6.5-inches square.


Feels good to have the November blocks done before the end of the month.  Now I'm ready for the December instructions that will be released in next week.


Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
WIP Wednesday @ The Needle and Thread Network
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


5 comments:

  1. Wow you are doing great! All ready for December! These blocks were not easy I know, with that bias but you conquered them. Great job.

    Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mystery quilt blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glue baste! Thanks for the reminder. I do it for binding, but rarely think of it when piecing. Pretty fabrics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.