Sunday, December 1, 2019

2019 Annual 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Last year, I played along with the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.  I'm going to give it another try this year...even though I didn't make a plan.  I thought about the challenge last week and had intended to make a plan...and then somehow, December 1 appeared in a blink of an eye.



My day started out cutting some hexies for my Temperature quilt using my Accuquilt Go! cutting system.  A quick run to the fabric store because I ran out of the Kona colours I was using.  How does that happen??? 



While I was washing the new fabrics, I got word that my two nieces were in town (oh...and my brother and his girlfriend LOL).  Everything is forgotten and put aside when those two little girls arrive from out of town.

Look at that adorable little face.


And this little munchin is now walking.  Not sure this Auntie can handle two mobile little people, who want to get into everything.


They are here for a few days because of an appointment.  But they'll be back for Christmas!!  This is one very happy Auntie.



So back to the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.  Today's prompt is:  Introduction.  I started my blog back in Febuary of 2014 so I could link up with a challenge, with the hopes of winning a prize. 😊  I am one of the monthly managers for the Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday (TGIFF) weekly linky party.  As you saw above, I am Auntie to two little girls (2 years and 1 year) and to one not-so-little nephew (20 years).

I am a member of the Maritime Modern Quilt Guild and the Modern Quilt Guild.  I'm heading to QuiltCon in Austin, and I am so excited.

Thanks to Cheryl for hosting this challenge.

✔ Challenge accepted
✔ Day 1 completed


3 comments:

  1. I thought about doing the challenge but knew I wouldn't be able to post on a few days, maybe next year. Enjoy those two little sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the blogging this month - quite the time for this commitment. I'll follow along as I can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kathleen; I was going to write that very thing! Love seeing the pics of the girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.