Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Sewtopia Seattle - Part 1

I attended Sewtopia Seattle the first week of November, and we had an awesome time.  Dena and I flew into Portland, Oregon, the weekend before Sewtopia began before flying into Seattle.  Here are some of the adventures we went on.

We found the Girl Scouts shop.


A trip to Voodoo Doughnuts.


A visit to the Space Needle in Seattle.


We thought we were smart enough to figure out the selfie station...clearly not as you can see from the blooper photo.  We didn't look way up for the camera.


Chihuly Garden and Glass was amazing.  The sculptures that were created from blown glass were mind bogling.


A close up of the sea life.


I can't begin to describe the beauty of these balls.


Instead of purchasing a traditional souvenir from the Space Needle, I opted for a frivolous purchase of the Hangry Kit. 😊



Even though I didn't post yesterday, I'm still playing along with the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.  My day was consumed with working and then visiting with my nieces.  I got home late and was pondering my options for content for a post...and then I promptly fell asleep on the sofa.  LOL



3 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip. I'd love to see some Chihuly glass; it is jaw-dropping out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - that glass is gorgeous! Love the Hangry kit. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.