Saturday, November 20, 2021

Advent Calendar Drawstring Bags

I'm making progress on the Advent calendar bags that I started earlier this week.  I'm using the Lined Drawstring Bag pattern by In Color Order.

Here is the first batch of eight bags.



I'm using various Kona colours for the exterior.  I cut up an Advent calendar panel so I didn't have to figure out how to number the bags.


Cute little snowmen for the lining.



I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ Storied Quilts
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting 


8 comments:

  1. Looking good! I really think it's smart to have cut up the advent panel for the numbers. The girls are going to love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, and cutting up the panel is brilliant. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - you are really making amazing progress!!! those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! You are doing great getting these done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are super cute!! What are you putting inside them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.