Monday, August 1, 2022

2022 Monthly Colour Challenge - August Block

This is my August block for the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge hosted by Jen @ Patterns by Jen.  You can make either 6-inch or 12-inch blocks.  

I used Kona Spice and Cinnamon.  I use my Hera marker to mark lines instead of a pen or a pencil.  You can mark two layers at a time -- saves time and energy.


Flying geese units are made 4-at-at time.


I starched my fabrics because I always end up with one or two units that are a bit wonky, and I don't know why.


Finished 12.5-inch block.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.