Sunday, August 28, 2022

2022 Monthly Colour Challenge - July Block

I forgot to share my July block for the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge hosted by Jen @ Patterns by Jen

I used Kona Morning Glory and Regal.

There were eight square-in-square blocks and some rectangles.


I didn't take any other in-progress photos because the block pieced together so quickly.


I'm making 12.5-inch blocks, and I'm going to piece them with the blocks I made for the 2021 Monthly Colour Challenge to make a larger quilt.



2 comments:

  1. Great looking block, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart to be using 2 years worth of the blocks to make a larger quilt. Great color combination this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.