Friday, July 14, 2023

TGIFF - Mini Mini Swap

There was a mini swap at our guild meeting this week.  The mini had to be 6-inches or smaller.

I chose to fussy cut this cute little tiger.  I choose a simple block so I could practice free-motion quilting on my Babylock Accomplish.


I received this amazing painted fish mini from Deb.



I'm linking up with:

Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday @ By Hilary Jordan
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
Needle and Thread Thursday @ My Quilt Infatuation
Brag About Your Beauties @ From Bolt to Beauty
Friday Foto Fun @ Powered by Quilting 
Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning - What a Combo!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cool!! I like the way you fussy cut that tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini swap entries, both yours and the one you received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anja, thanks so much for linking up to Free Motion Mavericks. Minis are a great way to practice - and yours looks great! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.