Thursday, December 21, 2023

TGIFF - Posh Santa

Welcome to this week's edition of Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.  TGIFF is the opportunity to share your finish from this week.  You can find out who is hosting each week by heading over to the TGIFF blog.

If you would like to host TGIFF in 2024, click here to sign up.

I finally quilted my Posh Santa wall hanging that I pieced in 2021.  Santa finishes 28 x 38 inches.


I needed to practice free-motion quilting on my Babylock Accomplish, so I used several different motifs.  My swirls need a little more practice, but I was pleased with the overall results.


This will go to my mother as a Christmas gift.


It's time for you to link up your finishes from this week.  Please visit a few of the link ups to get some inspiration and to share some quilty love. 

However you celebrate this holiday season, Happy Holidays!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous finish, Anja. I love the quilting and you did a great job putting your machine through the works. It looks perfect to me, even Santa seems to twinkle in delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quilt gift, Anja!!! Your quilting is stellar!!! I love all the different textured you quilted up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa is fantastic and yes, a great place to practice a lot of quilting motifs. Like Nancy mentioned, the textures are wonderful. His beard is almost fluffy!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the texture you created is fabulous! Looks like a perfect piece to get a lot of different practice in, and I hope it was a lot of fun to work on. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anja, what a great way to practice your FMQ. It's coming along great - not easy changing machines, I'm sure! Hope you'll link up to Free Motion Mavericks and thanks for hosting TGIFF! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posh Santa is amazing!!! LOVE that quilting you did too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.