Thursday, December 7, 2023

TGIFF - Canvas Pencil Pouches

Welcome to this week's edition of Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.  TGIFF is the opportunity to share your finish from this week.  You can find out who is hosting each week by heading over to the TGIFF blog.

If you would like to host TGIFF in 2024, click here to sign up.

I decided to make the Canvas Pencil Pouch by Noodlehead for my nieces for Christmas (to hold the pencils I bought them).  I paired a fun alphabet print with Kona Magenta and Candy Pink for the exterior.


The tutorial calls for a 10" zipper, which I have never seen in Canada.  So I used a long zipper and cut off the ends.



I used Kona Bellini for the interior of the pouches.  Since I don't know how long a 10" zipper is with the extra tape on each end, I lined up my longer zipper to each end, which resulted in the curved ends.  It doesn't affect the use of the pouch.


It's time for you to link up your finishes from this week.  Please visit a few of the link ups to get some inspiration and to share some quilty love. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a 10 inch zipper either, but your work around it looks like it was meant to be that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.