I didn't participate in the Elephant Parade Lorna hosted earlier this year, so when she announced a blog hop for Dog Gone Cute, I jumped on board.
If you want to play along, you can participate in the Quilt Along. The QAL schedule is:
- September 1 - block and quilt size options provided, including fabric requirements and the blog hop introduction.
- September 8 - Block #1 and Block #2
- September 15 - Block #3 and Block #4
- September 22 - Block #5 and Block #6
- September 29 - Block #7 and Block #8
During the month of October, those of us participating in the blog hop will showcase the projects we are working on. The link up for finished projects will be open from November 3 to November 10.
I've decided to use Kona solids (no great surprise): White, Pink, Earth, Chocolate, Black, and Bluebell for the background.
It's not too late to join in on the fun!