I started cutting the pieces some time ago, but stopped when I realized that I needed space to lay everything out. There are 24 Kona colours in this quilt.
So I set up a folding table in my sewing room this week. It's a tight squeeze with very little room to move around, but hopefully that will give me the motivation to get this done quickly.
- Lipstick, Flame, Orange, Kumquat
- Sprout, Peapod, Kiwi, Leprechaun
- Peacock, Water, Surf, Riviera
- Tulip, Crocus, Wisteria, Lilac
- Pomegranate, Bright Pink, Candy Pink, Carnation
- Canary, Lemon, Sunny, Papaya
Linking up my WIP with: