Wednesday, June 13, 2018

WIP Wednesday - Fireburst Mystery QAL

Have you seen the mystery QAL being hosted by Tish @ Tish's Adventure in Wonderland?  It's not too late to join in.  You can get the first set of sewing instructions here.



First up were HSTs using Fabrics 1 and 2 and the Background fabric.  You need to make two sizes.  These are the 4.5-inch HSTs.


And the 8.5-inch HSTs -- you can't see the different in the two photos.  LOL


And then some Half Flying Geese, again using Fabrics 1 and 2 and the Background fabric.


This is a slow-paced QAL, with instructions being released each month.  Tish is offering two quilt sizes -- baby and lap.  If you're intrigued, you can get the fabric requirements here.


Linking up with:

Let's Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication
Wednesday Wait Loss @ The Inquiring Quilter


9 comments:

  1. Anja, you are now officially ahead of me!! I am really hoping to get some piecing done this week. Cross your fingers for me! Your colors look great so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the size difference based on the prints you are using! I love the colors you have chosen and look forward to seeing it come together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric choices, Anja! I'm looking forward to seeing this design as it emerges :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric choices and those perfect blocks. I can see the size difference also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I'm curious as to how big your WIP list is. But you do make such great progress on all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see a difference - print scale!
    You really are a fan of mystery quilts, aren't you, Anja.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With these colors, this is going to be a gorgeous fireburst! Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did, I did, I did! I was a bit late, as usual but I did join in and am caught up with you now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.